Public Notices & Alerts

5/9/19: Septic Service Request for Proposal

The State of Nevada Purchasing Division on behalf of Department of Conservation & Natural Resources, Division of State Parks, is seeking proposals from qualified vendors to provide septic services for 5 Southern Regional State Parks in Nevada. View Request for Proposal

plan, explore, discover

Get a Nevada State Parks Passport

Start your Journey
Nevada State Parks Passport