5th Grade Discovery Pass
The Nevada State Parks 5th Grade Discovery Pass provides 5th graders with a free annual entrance permit to all Nevada State parks, historic sites and recreation areas.
Passes may be picked up from school district offices throughout Nevada and are good for the 5th Grader and everyone in the vehicle.
Junior Ranger Programs
Junior Ranger programs are a fun and popular way for youth to learn about and uniquely explore park lands, while instilling a sense of stewardship. Nevada State Parks is currently working on a state-wide, activity-based Junior Ranger booklet that will encourage youth and their families to discover the state’s wonderful and diverse park system. Once complete, the Junior Ranger booklet will be available at the individual park units and as a downloadable PDF file on our website. Please look for our Junior Ranger booklet coming soon!
Find downloadable activity pages that invite youth and their families to have fun and learn more about Nevada’s state parks.
Arts & Crafts
Make Your Own Covered Wagon
Spring Mountain Ranch Birding Checklist
Fort Churchill/Lahontan Birding Checklist
Valley of Fire Birding Checklist
Valley of Fire Wildflower Guide
Valley of Fire Wildlife Guide
Washoe Lake Wildflower Guide
- Rocky N 37 54.509 W 114 16.509
- Juniper Berries N 37 55.250 W 114 16.089
- Echo Canyon N 37 54.706 W 114 15.276
- Next time N 37 53.950 W 114 15.271
- Eagle Valley Point N 38 01.153 W 114 12.235
- Up the Canyon N 38 01.666 W 114 12.695
- Not So Tuff N 38 02.176 W 114 11.109
- E.V. Fourpoint Overview N 38 02.681 W 114 10.867
- Wildlife Viewing Area N 38 02.845 W 114 10.569